The Former Residence of Gan Xi, known as the Grand Courtyard of the Gan Clan, is located on Zhongshan South Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China. It lies next to Nan Bu Ting (213352542921381), the South station of the former Nanjing Police Station. It was built in the reign of the Jiaqing Emperor (1796-1820), the Qing Dynasty, and its first owner was Gan Xi's father, Gan Fu. Originally known as "Fraternity Hall" (214512468522530), it now serves as the Nanjing Folk Museum.
J. Zhao, Karlsruhe (Juni 2016)